Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Second demo using the small beamsplitter



Here is a second demo using the small beam-splitter, (do look at the video on Youtube directly for the yt3d tag to be enabled). I had to do a video for a label I´ll hide the name for now, for their in-store screens, I shot part of it in 3D: We had a Great location, perfect light, gorgeous models, it would have been a shame not to give it a go. I am getting a better grip at it and managed to get quite a few more valid shots compared to my first trials, despite the fact that both cameras are still not synched. I wont deny that some of the shots might induce headaches, but is it due to cameras´s synching or to too much movement, or too strong a parallax? (parallax was 4cm for most of those shots, hence the girls close-ups a bit hard on the eye, I should have stayed at 120 cm minimum.) I´ll let you guys be judge of the results. Let me know what you think.

No comments: